U

User.123120

Yep Grand theft auto was one of the games I played growing up, I spent many nights looking for the bigfoot even though I'd never find him or her :( Still fun though! xD

Tinypeanut

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2017
YouTube
I don't know if it's necessarily the "best" game I've ever played but World of Warcraft has been a part of my gaming life since 2004. And i still play it from time to time.

Reactions: Taher Mahmood

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not sure of the best game I have played, if I have to say the best game for enjoyment and hype then it would be a tie between Resident Evil 4 and Skyrim

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Oh man, of all time. I had 3 games that I'd grind as an even younger child. GTA: SA was the best, following was Halo and then CoD.

However Just Cause 3 is free for the PS4 and I've been really diggin that. Just finished it so now I'm back to Siege.

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous
Oh man, of all time. I had 3 games that I'd grind as an even younger child. GTA: SA was the best, following was Halo and then CoD.

However Just Cause 3 is free for the PS4 and I've been really diggin that. Just finished it so now I'm back to Siege.
Siege is 12/10 super addicting am i right?

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
For me it's gotta be the first Kingdom Hearts game. It was just fun! The mix of Final Fantasy and Disney never struck me as weird when I was a kid, I was just really into it!

Aug 11, 2017
United Kingdon
YouTube
I don't have a grand poobah favourite so to speak, but, the list of games that have stuck with me are (Off the top of my head):

- Chrono Trigger
- FF6,FF7,FF8,FF9
- Abes Odessy / Exodus
- GTA 3 / Vice City / SA
- Zelda OOT
- Simon The Sorcerer (Amiga 1200)
- LOTR BFME 1/2
- R-Type (Master System)
- Grandia (PS1)

Taher Mahmood

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2017
Birmingham UK
YouTube
The best game i ever played is Tibia (MMORPG) and till this day iv not seen or played a game like that. I only stopped because people started to use bot to gain levels and game makers CipSoft didn't do enough to stop that.

After that it's World of Warcraft started playing that in 2004 and I have bought the last dlc too but don't get time to play as im on PS4 mostly.
And 3rd if i may say is a browser game called Tribal Wars. Fun, Tense and very Competitive played that on the 4th server till we took the whole server.

And now i'v been playing Destiny since beta and hoping to stick around with Bungie for a while on Destiny Series.

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I'd say GTA SA For me.
It's my childhood!That's how I grew up,tons of fun with cheats e.t.c great times! xD
Go ahead tell me what's YOUR favourite game of all time!I'm waiting :D
By the way this is my first post so don't judge pls ;D
oh, along time ago when Roblox was just new ish i started to play in 2007 or 8 and back then it was like the only game I had, later in 2010 I got minecraft. But as a little kid old Roblox was awesome, now its most likely all the TES games.

roblox2.PNG
Here is a picture from my old YouTube Channel.

results_10.jpg results_13.jpg.png results_14.jpg
here is new pictures of the game. (click to make bigger)

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I'd say GTA SA For me.
It's my childhood!That's how I grew up,tons of fun with cheats e.t.c great times! xD
The best game I've ever played is definitely 'Life is Strange' for me...

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
I'd say GTA SA For me.
Minecraft,GTA V,warface