1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Tech What is streamlab and is it useful for streaming?

Discussion in 'General' started by Carl D, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Carl D

Carl D Full Member

Forum Posts:
    So lately I have been curious of streaming however with my channel size I don't want to just stream for only subs and views, I also wanted to know about stream lab I've heard the name of the product pop up I was just curious of what it is.

owenlloyd03 likes this.
  2. owenlloyd03

owenlloyd03 New User

Forum Posts:
    Yes would definitely recommend it, it's easy to get started on and if you need any help with it then feel free to message me on discord owenlloyd03#5490 and ill be happy to help you get set up!

3. Carl D

Carl D Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Okay thank you I'll look have to get it, also is streamlab free or is it a monthly subscription?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2020 ---
    hey owenlloyd03 I got streamlab downloaded I think I got it set up too but I do appreciate your help though.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  4. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Believe it or not, I believe in you! Administrator Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    streamlabs makes OBS and yes, OBS is free, it's killer for local recording as well as livestreaming. it's a great tool overall and I highly recommend it!

5. Carl D

Carl D Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Okay thank you @Anthony Smith I did download but I haven't tested it yet.