YouTube What inspired you to do youtube?

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I started YouTube because I love playing games and wanted to add something else to the mix of games (that was to record and edit video). I wanted to share my experiences with people or at least so I can come back and watch them in the future.

PrimeRobotYTG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2015
YouTube
Started out watching other Youtubers back in 2009/2010.

I was fascinated with the idea of doing YouTube and thought/believed that I too could do what people were doing, but didn't get to start until 2014

Fredman

Well-Known User
Nov 5, 2014
Alberta, Canada
YouTube
I started doing YouTube because it always feels good when I make someone laugh and getting to create something that allows that to happen to be is the dream for me :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What inspired you to do youtube?

I want to share my special lifestyle of living in Hawaii

Share why you started youtube below
As a Gamer i always livestreamed on twitch and got in contact with a review conpany XGN wich asked me to livestream for them, after a while the viewers told me to start for my own and i decided to slowly build a youtube channel. Not a smashing story but that is kinda what got me into it :p

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I started on YouTube based on a friends recommendation actually and partly because I always wanted to share my love of gaming with everyone I could. Trust me I could talk for hours about all the games I've played and often have long discussions with my friends whenever we can about a particular game or protagonist we like / have enjoyed playing as.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I think its just somthing i fancied doing, i have always loved gaming and had some pretty cool experiences through that time and i thought it be cool to share and get an insight into how others think and relate to these scenarios. Its also great to think the content you make is being watched by others and enjoyed which makes it all worthwhile. With the developments in place and possibilities in gaming these days it would be a shame to miss out and not share whats happening.

Ewan Ritchie

Rising User
Mar 1, 2017
Scotland
YouTube
TheRealBigRedTV
I've started YouTube because i have always been confident in helping others with their problems and always been the person to help motivate others in school and college would always do presentations on motivation to help people pursue what they wanna do

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
What inspired you to do youtube?

I want to share my special lifestyle of living in Hawaii

Share why you started youtube below
i always liked movies and how they made effects and the editing so i got into it thnking it of how i could also become an editor or something to the form of editing. I then saw people making gaming videos and i have always liked that so it became a thing where i edit gaming video clips together

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
i started youtube in 2007 when you could still just upload music from famous musicians/bands and only get an id claim and not a strike. i then moved onto animation in 2009 and then finally to composing original music and doing original covers in 2012 or so. i've discovered what actually was inspiring me was my need to tell stories. be it the story of that song or piece or something that needed the animation for context