YouTube what has been the best way you have added growth to your channel

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Putting a lot more work into my content!! I dropped out earlier this year to focus more on video creation and YouTube and have grown a lot since then; views are up 100% and subscribers a whopping 700%! I've been making videos that mean something to me and will make an impact on the viewer.

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Don't spam videos/make rushed videos, but uploading everyday or a video per 2 days helps. But you can also have something like "New videos every Monday and Friday"

Reactions: AFKPlays

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
There have been many threads about the very same question that has pretty much same answers when it comes to the same structured threads.

YouTube shouldn't be a job until you earn enough money to move out and/or help your parents with their payments while you are living with them, that being said, do it like it's a hobby than anything else, you won't earn anything from having 0 subscribers with 0 views = no videos on the channel either, sorry to bust your "happiness" when it comes to "dream job" -- if you want to have good views, good subscribers with minimal wage, then have a good title, good thumbnail, relevant video to that title, and be hopefully that someone notices the content you make, also, share them on social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube type of a community forum, if you really want to get off, then you need to pay a bit.

Reactions: AFKPlays

DigitalDollyEh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2014
Canada
YouTube
DigitalDollyEh
I found engaging my viewers has helped greatly! Leaving a reply for every comment and asking questions in my video and encouraging responses in the comments really has helped with activity and subs. Even if it's just a "thanks for watching and commenting" viewers seem to appreciate it.

Ido this as well, ive noticed i get allot more views and people commenting.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Putting a lot more work into my content!! I dropped out earlier this year to focus more on video creation and YouTube and have grown a lot since then; views are up 100% and subscribers a whopping 700%! I've been making videos that mean something to me and will make an impact on the viewer.
Yes very true! I spend about 4 to 5 hours editing each and every video so that the viewer can truly enjoy it! :D