Solved What happened to my Main Account on Freedom???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DostThouEvenDerp

Rising User
Jan 18, 2018
Coram, NY
YouTube
I logged in with my Google account yesterday through the main Freedom Website and came to the forums like I have done every day for months. Today was differrnt. .

Today when I went to log into my main account on Freedom like I did yesterday and it had me logged out. So chose to log in with Google again but when I went to check my profile it was using my secondary email address and there was no payment data and nothing else was listed on the account. I ooks like the website made a new account with my alternate email on my google account and now I cant link this forum account with the old one which was under my other email.

My Crypto Miner seems to still be working, so I assume the other under my default email is still active.

I really have no idea what happened.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Try clearing cookies and ensure you are signing in using the right Google Account. If after that you are still signed into the other account, contact Support providing:
  • Your YouTube channel ID
  • The Freedom! Dashboard/Custom IDs, E-Mails of both Freedom! Dashboard accounts (Found here)
Your main account is probably still existing, a second one just seems to catch the login, support can fix that by removing one or merging them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.