What games do you guys like seeing?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
This is a hard question to distinctively answer, since all YouTubers release content on games differently.

Having a look at your channel, you are a strong variety player, so you do not have a particular genre that you play. In this case, you may benefit from looking at new upcoming releases in the gaming industry and focusing your channel on those. For example, GTA V Doomsday Heist might be a good choice as you currently do GTA type videos.

Reactions: Bailey Josh

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone my name is Bailey and i am wondering what games do you guys like seeing/playing from YouTubers? I want to know if i should start playing other games so i can get more views/subscribers possibly
I mostly watch FFXIV players as i play it way too much myself as well

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I mostly find unboxing videos fun to watch, but for gaming I like seeing reviews and lets plays but when you do these make sure your familiar with the game your doing, if its a new game thats came out dont rush a lets play for it or a review, take the time to play the game off screen so when you come round to play it for recording you have a better understanding of it and be able to share extensive knowledge with your viewers ahead of time.

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
I like watching games like PUBG and Overwatch but I also like really long videos about chill games like Night in the Woods. It really depends on who's playing the game moreso than the game itself for me.