What Games Can I play and Record for YouTube ??

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Hi everyone , I am trying to get more videos with #Gaming on my YouTube Channel but my PC is not that Strong Please I need your advice ! What Games cand I play and Record / Stream with my current PC Specs ?
Here is my PC :

1.jpg
Please let me know what Games I can Stream / Record and what's the best Free Program to use for it.
Thanks for all your support

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Honestly, I think you would have trouble running a more intensive scene in Terraria let alone record it.

You should focus on trying to upgrade that potato before you try to do YouTube with it.

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Honestly, I think you would have trouble running a more intensive scene in Terraria let alone record it.

You should focus on trying to upgrade that potato before you try to do YouTube with it.
I agree with you but at the moment I have a new born and I don't even know where to start upgrading .. a new Video Card or a new Procesor or what not.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I agree with you but at the moment I have a new born and I don't even know where to start upgrading .. a new Video Card or a new Procesor or what not.
Honestly? Both.[DOUBLEPOST=1488132315][/DOUBLEPOST]Get yourself a new i5 processor and a GTX 1060 or 1050ti depending on your price range. Then you'll be set for game recording.

hmforall

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
Maybe more RAM? Your pc itself already takes half of the RAM used, let's say, even minecraft minigames will get your recording killed. Although, little games like otome, Youtuber's life and such games will be fine. I have a GTX960 if I'm right, they were one of the best last year, and still be good. And what people say, an i5 processor or higher is pretty recommend.

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Yeah, you definitely need a new anything. I have a medium-high end PC myself and even that can sometimes require me to lower certain graphics on games such as ArmA 3 and Elite: Dangerous. (Not by much, but it's not all Ultra!)
  • Windows 10 Professional
  • 6th Generation Intel Core i7 6700K Processor
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti
  • 16gb RAM
In your case, look for an i5 processor and definitely try for a GTX 1050Ti and a few more sticks of ram to give you desktop the boost it needs.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
To get into recording shape, you're going to need to spend about $800.

You're going to want to pick up a recent i5 processor, for the sake of having support with it going forward, and having it overclockable extends its relevancy into the future when newer generations get released. To ensure overclocking without overheating, you're going to need to pick up a Hyper 212 EVO or Corsair H100i, the H100i would require a new case so be wary if that's an issue.
Your new processor will need a new motherboard, and it will not support your old RAM.
Then your GPU as a GTX1060.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DLjq9W

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hi everyone , I am trying to get more videos with #Gaming on my YouTube Channel but my PC is not that Strong Please I need your advice ! What Games cand I play and Record / Stream with my current PC Specs ?
Here is my PC :

View attachment 18284
Please let me know what Games I can Stream / Record and what's the best Free Program to use for it.
Thanks for all your support
upgrade your pc for more better to record & play modern games ..its gonna help you a lot