What (free) game should I play and upload on youtube?

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
What (free) game should I play and upload on youtube? The thing is that it has to be on PC. And it should be free because I dont have that much money to buy games. I mean I do play minecraft but its the free version like the cracked version. I wanna have fun while making videos but i also need ideas.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well I'd recommend looking from the Steam "Free to play" section. there are a few good titles that are free to play or others that have demo's you can play. I'd personally recommend Team Fortress 2. Though I'd take the time to watch some tutorials on youtube first as the game has a rather steep learning curve. Once you've got the basics down it gets better.​

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What (free) game should I play and upload on youtube? The thing is that it has to be on PC. And it should be free because I dont have that much money to buy games. I mean I do play minecraft but its the free version like the cracked version. I wanna have fun while making videos but i also need ideas.
Maybe try Warframe?

NuieG

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
5Empark17
i would suggest path of exile its a great game with no cost at all the only thing you really pay for is stash tabs but its not even necessary at all i also would personally suggest allods online but if you dont have time to play and invest into developing your character it can be a little bit difficult to get into.

C

Corpfox

Ya, with Steam's 'free to play' games, you can download them and try them out. You could do a compilation of each game played and your impressions of it.