What do you want to see?

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
I am a small youtuber as you can see, so I don't have much a community that will give me feedback. So I was wondering what games you guys in the Freedom! community would be interested in seeing. I want to attract more Viewers to my channel and hopefully some of you guys. I also want to know if you want to see face cams on my videos. Thanks for your time and I hope to see your feedback and hopefully some of you guys on my channel.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I've noticed face cam's can lead to higher audience growth as they have more to interaction, and feel closer to that creator

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
From what I've noticed face cam's can lead to higher audience growth as they have more to interaction, and feel closer to that creator
Awesome thanks for the feedback, let me know if there is any games you want someone to do as well

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
If you are looking for games to play to gain higher viewing rates, have a search around for newly releasing games (or already newly released games). For example the Destiny 2 Beta would be a start, many people are looking for footage, videos and walkthroughs relating to the beta, so if you can jump aboard the hype train, the more likely you could get exposed.

As Zeke was mentioning, facecams do lead to higher audience growth as people are more likely to stay and watch the video (audience retention) - Another factor in audience retention is making sure your intro (if you have one) is not too long or invading. (An example of a non-invasive intro would be Captainsparklez logo, it is transparent around the edge and only appears for 2-3 seconds)

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
If you are looking for games to play to gain higher viewing rates, have a search around for newly releasing games (or already newly released games). For example the Destiny 2 Beta would be a start, many people are looking for footage, videos and walkthroughs relating to the beta, so if you can jump aboard the hype train, the more likely you could get exposed.

As Zeke was mentioning, facecams do lead to higher audience growth as people are more likely to stay and watch the video (audience retention) - Another factor in audience retention is making sure your intro (if you have one) is not too long or invading. (An example of a non-invasive intro would be Captainsparklez logo, it is transparent around the edge and only appears for 2-3 seconds)
Awesome thank you for the feedback, I feel my intro is pretty good for that if you want to check it out

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Awesome thank you for the feedback, I feel my intro is pretty good for that if you want to check it out

After looking at your intro, it was not actually that bad. (I have seen a lot worse, trust me)
I especially liked the overwatch video which included a quick snippet of a funny moment before the intro.

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
After looking at your intro, it was not actually that bad. (I have seen a lot worse, trust me)
I especially liked the overwatch video which included a quick snippet of a funny moment before the intro.
Thanks, thats how I plan to do most of my live gameplay, I'm working on my commentating skills right now. But thank you very much

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am a small youtuber as you can see, so I don't have much a community that will give me feedback. So I was wondering what games you guys in the Freedom! community would be interested in seeing. I want to attract more Viewers to my channel and hopefully some of you guys. I also want to know if you want to see face cams on my videos. Thanks for your time and I hope to see your feedback and hopefully some of you guys on my channel.
It is not the game itself but the player and how it is played what makes it interesting :)

KingKahn

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017

It is not about how small you are..it is all about what are you bringing to the table..if you are only doing videos with your gaming like many others then you see there is no real chance of moving up, you gotta be innovative in your videos and always try something new in them..like you can stick to one game and just cover it vastly. Talk about gameplay, what's new in the market related to the game and many other things you can do. Also, you don't have start of with something big and something new can never be a HIT instantly but you can always try like I found these on internet roaming around, fanmade stuff but quite slick. Appreciate other's work, tag them in your videos and might be possible that their following becomes your audience too. I hope that answers question. :)

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
i need to see league of legends vid :p

colormejones

If you only want people to view you, you're best off hopping on whatever game is trending, or perhaps even trying to predict what the next big game on youtube will be.

As for me personally, it doesn't matter the game, it depends on how entertaining the person is. I know it's hard to reel in new viewers, but if I find a new channel with a really entertaining host, I'm going to stick around.

Jsmooth Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
PUBG