What do you think?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
So i have done a few different series on youtube now and i now have the idea of doing a VR series on the new resident evil when it eventually comes out at the end of the month. Do you guys think its worth doing? I mean it could be funny with all the jump scares and all and it does look a good game. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Go for it! It's gonna be hot when it releases so get those videos ASAP after you get it and it seems like you'll enjoy it.
Yea ofc i do expect alot will do it but should be fun to play. I know i.will be shouting all over the place though haha

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
yes I would definitely say it would be worth it - especially for the VR aspect of the game. I also feel a bit ashamed - I'm a massive fan of Resident Evil and completely forgot it comes out at the end of the month so thanks for reminding me of that :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
yes I would definitely say it would be worth it - especially for the VR aspect of the game. I also feel a bit ashamed - I'm a massive fan of Resident Evil and completely forgot it comes out at the end of the month so thanks for reminding me of that :)
Haha yea no problem i cant wait for it. It will be terrifying in VR though, atleast i might entertain people though so we will see. Yea 24th i believe its out.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So i have done a few different series on youtube now and i now have the idea of doing a VR series on the new resident evil when it eventually comes out at the end of the month. Do you guys think its worth doing? I mean it could be funny with all the jump scares and all and it does look a good game. Let me know what you think, thanks.
I would certainly do this! With the VR you get a different more personal approach with the game wich is intense!