Off-Topic what did all of you think about what jacksepticeye said about Pewdiepie

what did all of you think about what jacksepticeye said about Pewdiepie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have a poll for all of you to take let me know if you thought it was wrong of jacksepticeye what he said about his friend or what
I haven't seen what he said about PewDiePie, neither do I really care - most of the time they feed off each others attention and publicity anyway - wouldn't be surprised if they are just using this as a PR stunt for one / both of them.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I haven't seen what he said about PewDiePie, neither do I really care - most of the time they feed off each others attention and publicity anyway - wouldn't be surprised if they are just using this as a PR stunt for one / both of them.
Hey, I don't need to put in my opinion as it's already here!

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I have a poll for all of you to take let me know if you thought it was wrong of jacksepticeye what he said about his friend or what
well I personally don't think either of the poll options, as I think jack didn't REALLY turn on Felix, but he wasn't right to say what he said. I think all jokes should never be taken seriously, but jack said (if I'm not mistaken) about how some jokes are too far, like Felix's. I don't think jokes can be taken too far as they're jokes and never meant to harm or insult for real, just as satire. sorry if you didn't understand, it's just i myself was questioning what jack was saying in his video.

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
I don't think he "turned on his best friend". He spoke his mind, and he said what he thinks is true. All he talks about was how things could have been handled things better.