1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Remember to give a review before requesting your own!

Request What Could I be Doing Wrong?

Discussion in 'Community Reviews' started by avrona, Jan 5, 2019.

1. avrona

avrona Full Member

Forum Posts:
    I've been on YouTube for over 5 years now, and it's most certainly been an interesting trip. When I started my channel 5 years ago, I thought that like any normal channel, it will grow. But for some reason, my channel cannot even do that, and after so many years, I am stuck on only 290 subscribers and 20k views. Not only that, but most of them are inactive.

What could I be doing some wrong that my channel is growing so slowly? I don't know if I can post links here or not but just search up avrona on YouTube. Any feedback is really needed and welcome.

2. Geist

Geist Renowned User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Well, have you tried to give social networking on different sites a try? Branching out with content on Reddit and Animo, for those who share same interests as you?

3. Paul Fairbridge

Paul Fairbridge Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    having a look at your channel in my opinion the content you do won't be for many people its only going to be to a select few, but you gotta get to people in that category so I would say look on facebook promo your videos on youtube groups and then pokemon card groups, same with twitter really.