Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
My top five favorites:
Jim Sterling (THANK GOD FOR HIM)
Stryder7x (does a bunch of really cool glitch videos about Paper Mario)
FamilyJules7X (his guitar covers are amazing)
Mark Brown (also the maker of Gamemaker's Toolkit, he does a lot of fascinating game design analysis videos, including a series called Boss Keys that analyzes the dungeon design of each of the mainline Zelda games)
AlphaOmegaSin (one of my favorite youtubers, he may be controversial a bit at times, but he's pretty awesome)

Reactions: Bailey Josh

Bailey Josh

Rising User
Dec 8, 2017
Hubbard Oregon
YouTube
LZ_BALiiSTa
My top five favorites:
Jim Sterling (THANK GOD FOR HIM)
Stryder7x (does a bunch of really cool glitch videos about Paper Mario)
FamilyJules7X (his guitar covers are amazing)
Mark Brown (also the maker of Gamemaker's Toolkit, he does a lot of fascinating game design analysis videos, including a series called Boss Keys that analyzes the dungeon design of each of the mainline Zelda games)
AlphaOmegaSin (one of my favorite youtubers, he may be controversial a bit at times, but he's pretty awesome)
Cool dude thats awesome, My top 5 are

1.NELK
2.Polecat324
3.Bay Area Buggs
4.Jeff Favignano
5.Typical Gamer

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
You should check out AlphaOmegaSin and Jim Sterling. Jim is a bit full of himself and a bit pompous (it's part of his act though, hence his catchphase "thank god for me") but he can often keep you on the low about the stuff the industry pulls, like EA and what Destiny 2 did with it's season pass/dlc thing with blocking off content to those that don't own the dlc.

Bailey Josh

Rising User
Dec 8, 2017
Hubbard Oregon
YouTube
LZ_BALiiSTa
You should check out AlphaOmegaSin and Jim Sterling. Jim is a bit full of himself and a bit pompous (it's part of his act though, hence his catchphase "thank god for me") but he can often keep you on the low about the stuff the industry pulls, like EA and what Destiny 2 did with it's season pass/dlc thing with blocking off content to those that don't own the dlc.
I will have a good day!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm think you mean 'who are you favourite YouTubers' not 'what'- but other than that I find it rather difficult to just name a few, I shall try and keep this contained to 5 if I can

- Outsidexbox
- Playstation Access (though haven't watched them recently)
- Joe Santagato
- Scishow
- Be Amazed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys i am wanting to what are your guys Favorite YouTubers and why so i can maybe start watching them and see how you guys like them.
For me it is MSQ as they always do detailed video's on FFXIV Dungeons, Triald and Raids wich comes in handy for me when i try my luck at them :)