What are your goals for You-Tube in 2016?

gluie

Rising User
Jan 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey everybody I hope you are all having a great day!

My goals:
#1 - Reach 500 Subs at the end of the year
#2 - post daily until the end of the year
#3 - collaborate with alot of youtubers

Thanks everyone :)

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I don't like to set goals that are restricted by a timeframe. I like to set a goal, meet it, then continue to the next one regardless of the time that it took to get there. Let me explain.

We are in 2016, cool, whatever. Let's say I wanted my channel to hit 10,000 subscribers by the end of the year. It's an achievement and takes work, again cool, whatever. With my goals, I don't want something that quantifies static success, that is what a subscriber number is. With my goals, I want something that quantifies dynamic success in a way that shows "this is the way my channel is, and will continue to always be".

Static success would be where I hit a certain subscriber number or certain total view or watch minute count. While these are most certainly milestones, anyone can hit them using a widely variable amount of time.

Continuous success is not measured by a specific number that happened at a specific moment. It happens all the time. Continuous success would be getting 10 views per hour in the realtime menu. This means that your channel is popular at all hours of the day, all the time. Rather than a single video or an upload lurching your view count forward.

Wow, I like that concept. Off to the text document writer thing to make a video about it.
AWAAAAAAAYYY!
I think you might have thought about the question a bit too hard but good insight:)

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Mine are in my signature :) but what are your's? It can be quality or quantity, things I didn't mention were (but not limited to) A new outro, new intro, new banner, and better thumbnails :D (also, maybe new channel trailer in future, but I am happy with it for now.)
I hope to make it to a thousand subscribers by the end of the year. It sounds like a huge number to me but you never know.

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
To have fun recording the games I enjoy :). Trying to keep my goals atleast realistic, so just going to try making content which people enjoy :).

But if I had to say, prolly trying to hit 100 subs.