What are your goals for You-Tube in 2016?

StealthyWolf52

The WolfArmy will rise!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2014
YouTube
I'm not sure what I could state as my goal for the year seeing as I only started my youtubery in September but id like to have 100 subs and I guess 100k views before 2017 comes around
Sounds like a good goal, the views could be a stretch but 100 subs, if you do it right, could be achieved :)
Like in my banner down there, 100 subs, and 2.5K views. I stopped making videos that's why it didn't get any better. That is also one of my goals. Consistency. I should be able to manage my time for college and YouTube effectively without hurting the other one.
Sounds like something a lot of us are hit by, school, it should take priority but learning to balance sschool and YT is definitely a challenge but worth iy :) Good luck!

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Oh yea defiantley school and work plus trying to grow on youtube isnt easy but i hope that ill get to where i want to be and the same to everyone on here.

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
I am hoping for more subs, better quality, more content, and more views. I think that's what we all want. I hope to have a community of cool people and fans that like me for me. That's what I want out of youtube in 2016