Well, I got ripped off by this webcam.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Today, I purchased a Logitech c170 webcam, so I wouldn't have to use my phone to record my face anymore. I was promised HD 720p video capture, but all I get is Low Definition 360p. Honestly, my crappy built-in webcam is better than this in every way.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well if it was mis-sold then you can always return it and get your money back. Have you checked to make sure everything is correctly set up with the Logitech?

Reactions: Vigilant

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I just looked at Argos UK and says:

Logitech Webcam C170 - Web camera - colour - 1024 x 768 - fixed focal - audio - USB 2.0. With your webcam’s VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural colour.[DOUBLEPOST=1517153328][/DOUBLEPOST]Look at the
Logitech C270

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I just looked at Argos UK and says:

Logitech Webcam C170 - Web camera - colour - 1024 x 768 - fixed focal - audio - USB 2.0. With your webcam’s VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural colour.[DOUBLEPOST=1517153328][/DOUBLEPOST]Look at the
Logitech C270
Still, if the quality is pretty much the same as my built-in webcam, I might as well get a refund.

Nick Garrett

New User
Aug 25, 2018
YouTube
I think at this point a refund would probably be your best bet if you aren't getting optimal results. Where did you get it from? Also, for your next purchase, I'd recommend doing some serious tech research to get the best product (not saying you didn't) and try using the Honey browser extension to find the cheapest deal and any coupon codes for shopping online.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I think at this point a refund would probably be your best bet if you aren't getting optimal results. Where did you get it from? Also, for your next purchase, I'd recommend doing some serious tech research to get the best product (not saying you didn't) and try using the Honey browser extension to find the cheapest deal and any coupon codes for shopping online.
Dude, first of all, this thread is so old, you couldn't possibly think I wouldn't have gotten the refund by now. Second, I bought it from Walmart, where I had gotten my refund from. And third, I actually did not research it, nor did I really have a chance to do so before buying. I went there to get a new mouse, and I saw some webcams on the shelves. I saw one that I thought would work, but turned out to be a lie. Honestly, I don't want to bother looking around for another webcam. I don't think I'll be able to afford one.