Gaming Welcome To EpicBeatboxTime! Please have a look at my content and leave feedback

EpicBeatboxTime

New User
Nov 6, 2017
Scotland
YouTube
Wazzup guys EpicBeatboxTime here, don't know if anyone knows me but I'm a gamer/beatboxer. I've been doing YouTube for the past few years and I'm currently getting back into the YouTube scene after taking a break from it. I'm currently sat at 1500+ subs and I would like to build up an active fan base once again! I will be doing daily livestreams for the foreseeable future and hope that a few of you will come along and join in! Thank you to anyone who has read this, and my YouTube channel is Epicbeatboxtime for anyone interested!

Attachments

• the banner.jpg
    the banner.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Row

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom and 1.5K subs that is amazing well done, I hope you like it here and I hope to see you around

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Hope to see some of your beatboxing content on the forums :D
Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D