Entertainment Want To Be Entertained?

Am I Good Youtuber?

• Total voters

Judson Thomas

New User
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
My Channel Is Entertainment For About 5 to 10 Minutes Every Sunday And I Talk About A Topic And Make You Have A Laugh Im Here So That If Your Having A Bad Day I Can Hopefully Cheer You Up I Also Do Challenges With My Friends And Love To Play Video Games With My Friends I Hope You Will Riize Up And Click The Subscribe Button!
Come Check Out My Channel Im Not Here For The Fame And The Fortune
Im Here For The Fun To Have Fun. Also Help ME Hit 200 Subs Before 2017!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1482179866][/DOUBLEPOST]test[DOUBLEPOST=1482179882][/DOUBLEPOST]My Channel is RiizeYT BTW

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My Channel Is Entertainment For About 5 to 10 Minutes Every Sunday And I Talk About A Topic And Make You Have A Laugh Im Here So That If Your Having A Bad Day I Can Hopefully Cheer You Up I Also Do Challenges With My Friends And Love To Play Video Games With My Friends I Hope You Will Riize Up And Click The Subscribe Button!
Im Here For The Fun To Have Fun. Also Help ME Hit 200 Subs Before 2017!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1482179866][/DOUBLEPOST]test[DOUBLEPOST=1482179882][/DOUBLEPOST]My Channel is RiizeYT BTW
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So you mention various things but is your channel only based around the challenges and such or do you also make gaming video's?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Instead of asking for subs. Why don't you actually tell us about yourself and your channel.
You should fix your subscribe button so t doesn't show the error.