VLOG Vlog Collab Anyone?

What's your favorite challenge that has EVER been on Youtube to far?

• Tin Can Challenge

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Try Not To _____ Challenge (get mad, cry, cringe, smile/laugh, feel old, etc)

• Backwards Words Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Backwards Actions Challenge

• Whisper Challenge

• Cinnamon Challenge

• Ice And Salt Challenge

• Bean Boozled Challenge

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Hot Pepper Challenge (ghost pepper, habanero pepper, reaper pepper, etc)

• OTHER (a challenge that isn't already listed here)

• Total voters

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I'm looking for some people to try doing vlog collabs with just to try something different for once. Maybe we could try challenges (rotten drink/smoothie challenge, ice bucket challenge, real-vs-gummy challenge, tin can challenge, etc, etc). However, I'm ONLY looking for collabs with people within the Windsor/Tecumseh areas of Ontario and the Detroit area of Michigan (since it's literally right across the water from me now). If anyone within these general areas is in (or willing to come to) Windsor Ontario to meet and maybe try some vlog challenges like these, please let me know (and no I will NOT say any exact locations for safety/privacy reasons).

IN CASE YOU WERE QUESTIONING ABOUT SOME OF THIS INFO, HERE'S SOME ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION ABOUT WHAT I HAD JUST SAID. (the areas mentioned, the dates/times, reason for not being too specific, etc)

Q1: WILL I ACCEPT PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THESE AREAS?
A1: Yes but only if they are willing to come into the general area since I do NOT have a way outside of these areas (and yes these 3 cities are basically neighboring cities linked ONLY by their city's perimeter".

Q2: WHEN DO I WANT TO RECORD/STREAM THESE VLOG COLLABS?
A2: No specific time and/or date. Just whenever the person is ready really.

Q3: WILL YOU NEED ANYTHING FOR THESE VLOG COLLABS?
A3: If you want to record/stream as well, you might need your own computer since I only have the 1 (technically there's 2 but 1 of them is actually my mother's). But as for everything else, you probably will only need a headset/mic combo since I only have the 1 headset and no other mics. But for videos/facecams/webcams... don't worry about it. I have my own webcam I use for facecams both in streams and in videos.

Q4: WHY ONLY THESE AREAS?
A4: Because as I said, I have no way outside of these areas. I don't drive, I don't have anyone who CAN drive me outside of these areas, and these areas are so close that there are literally buses that travel between the 3 cities (Detroit Michigan, Windsor Ontario, and Tecumseh Ontario).

Q5: WHY WON'T YOU SAY A MORE SPECIFIC LOCATION RATHER THAN A 3-CITY AREA?
A5: Because you never know who will be reading these. Some people might be hackers, stalkers, identity thieves, etc (and yes I have had a moment in the past when someone tried to stalk me but I won't say what happened or how they failed or how close they were to being correct in saying my location)

Q6: ANY AGE LIMIT?
A6: Between the ages of 21 & 40 (some challenges are not for minors and some of the things I say in some of my videos are also not for minors)

If you have any questions I have NOT answered in this post about this collab request or if you are interested and live within these mentioned areas, please let me know

Also, if any mods think that this kind of collab request post is not accepted or if the mods feel something needs to be removed/edited in this post, please let me know so I can remove it or correct anything that might seem a bit too much.