Vigglet

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
vigglet007
Hello guys, I am Vigglet :D [(the german word for Wiggle + T) I am not german tho]. I do roasting, stories, gameplay/commentary on my channel. I am trying to keep my real identity private. I started my channel like a week ago and I already got over 100 subscribers. I was amazed how fast this worked for me, because I had a couple of channels in the past that didn`t worked for me. Anyway, feel free to check out my content and subscribe if you like what I do. Thanks! :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

!00 subs in a week is mega fast ! , took me over a year xD keep up the good work bro and I will have alook at some of your videos ! , why did you stop with the others for ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It didn't feel natural, you know? But now, I am totally me, it feels great and I am ready to take it to the next level :)

Ah I see bro , the best way on youtube is to be your self xD ! Keep it going bro :)

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys, I am Vigglet :D [(the german word for Wiggle + T) I am not german tho]. I do roasting, stories, gameplay/commentary on my channel. I am trying to keep my real identity private. I started my channel like a week ago and I already got over 100 subscribers. I was amazed how fast this worked for me, because I had a couple of channels in the past that didn`t worked for me. Anyway, feel free to check out my content and subscribe if you like what I do. Thanks! :p
Welcome to freedon!!! i will deffently check out ur channel

Reactions: Vigglet

Vigglet

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
vigglet007
Welcome to Freedom! 100 in a week is definitely insane! I see you play Black Ops 3 as well. How do you like the game? I wish I'd have more time to watch your videos, your stories seem pretty intriguing
I use a subscription to someone who does CoD Black Ops III and I use licesed gameplay for my commentary. This is only for CoD, until I get a Xbox. For me, it doesn`t matter that much what gameplay is on to be honest, on my roasting videos.