Network VidIQ / Tubebuddy as sponsorship? Tools for youtube growth.

Haven

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2017
I feel like it would be pretty good for a Network to have a Youtube Growth tool such as Tubebuddy or VidIQ as a sponsorship that users can use to grow. Wouldn't that benefit us all?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Don't forget that you can get the free version of Tubebuddy which provides some great tools, and VidIQ you can download on the Chrome store - both are free as far as I am aware

Haven

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2017
Don't forget that you can get the free version of Tubebuddy which provides some great tools, and VidIQ you can download on the Chrome store - both are free as far as I am aware

But not all the good tools :(

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
If we could get VidIQ as a sponsor I will make a video running down the street screaming 'thank you Freedom'. I had the free trial of the pro version (which is extremely expensive) and it is the best way to learn how to make your videos blow up. If we had VidIQ give us far cheaper or free premium tools and it was taught to us by George and promoted by Freedom I wouldn't be shy of saying Freedom's total yearly views would increase tenfold after a couple of years. It is an extremely powerful tool and when I used to have it, I was first page for things like 'how to get subscribers' 'free subscribers'. The only reason it didn't blow up in views is the lack of quality and the lack of regular uploads which meant YouTube made me rank lower.