Video Quality Increase

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ive upgraded my video quality a bit recently and I just wanted to let you guys know...

Ive managed to get Shadowplay to record without causing too much fps drop...

And Im now recording myself closer up with a wide angle 1440p format Go Pro Session.

I then overlay the gameplay on one side of the screen and the go pro video of me on the other.

I still need to build a new PC, and figure out a better audio recording option to get things to work really good. But I think this is the best I can do until I spend a few thousand dollars on an upgrade...

Give it a look if you are interested in the HTC Vive Virtual Reality.

And if you have any suggestions on what I could do for audio I would appreciate it. I need to do some research on wireless microphones with good noise cancellation...

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
You could try going to site that can build you custom PC. But instead of buying it from them, you just make the parts as reference and buy/build it your self.

Reactions: Hail Kira

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ive upgraded my video quality a bit recently and I just wanted to let you guys know...

Ive managed to get Shadowplay to record without causing too much fps drop...

And Im now recording myself closer up with a wide angle 1440p format Go Pro Session.

I then overlay the gameplay on one side of the screen and the go pro video of me on the other.

I still need to build a new PC, and figure out a better audio recording option to get things to work really good. But I think this is the best I can do until I spend a few thousand dollars on an upgrade...

Give it a look if you are interested in the HTC Vive Virtual Reality.

And if you have any suggestions on what I could do for audio I would appreciate it. I need to do some research on wireless microphones with good noise cancellation...
Seems someone here has been quite busy :p

Reactions: Hail Kira

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
You could try going to site that can build you custom PC. But instead of buying it from them, you just make the parts as reference and buy/build it your self.
Thanks man, I gotta wait till spring though... I gotta save money for the new computer... Im also trying to wait out nvidia to see if they got moar cards coming like a 1080ti...

Basically Ive spent way too much money on this already this year... lol

Seems someone here has been quite busy :p
Yeah man... I am completely obsessed with VR...

I almost wonder if Im like a VR addict, addicted to the rush it gives...

The good old adrenaline dopamine combo.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks man, I gotta wait till spring though... I gotta save money for the new computer... Im also trying to wait out nvidia to see if they got moar cards coming like a 1080ti...

Basically Ive spent way too much money on this already this year... lol

Yeah man... I am completely obsessed with VR...

I almost wonder if Im like a VR addict, addicted to the rush it gives...

The good old adrenaline dopamine combo.
Virtual Reality is an amazing thing indeed, brings a whole new perspective to much things :D