YouTube Video Editing Software??

Evilzombie

Rising User
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
Now I use Sony Vegas Pro 14 and I love it, but if you have a more tight budget that you are concerned with then check out Videomeld its pretty good and cheap, it can even do multiple tracks and video overlays.

Miccelangelo

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
ReKt100Gaming
I started out using what I had, which was Sony Vegas, but after I tried Adobe Premier Pro I'll probably never go back. The rendering time spent on every video was significantly less on Premier...hours worth every month. :)

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Currently I have the full Adobe Creative Cloud package, love adobes products. but in the past I used a program called VideoPad it was only $50, it worked well enough, I liked it a whole lot better than movie maker.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
when i started youtube I used Window Movie Maker 6.0, its free and does the job for simple edits. Later down the line I upgraded and got myself Camtasia Studio 7/8 and that helped me with the more advance edits, but it was nothing like adobe or sony vegas, I couldnt do colour correct and professional edits but for what I was doing it helped alot.

Now I used Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14 on Steam, I will be getting the 15 version soon but I use this to do advance edits and make my videos look professional. personally I recommened you start at the bottom and work your way up, and always look at useful video tutorials when needing help with some aspect of sony vegas or adobe.