Solved Video copyright claimant (what to do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So Ive uploaded a video to be schedule to be public, and it got a copyright claimant on it.
down belown Ive uploaded the image I posted to my Twitter Page.

Ive already filed a dispute and said its in Fair use, as im spending 90% of the video talking about it, discussing my thoughts and reasons and why I think its going to be good or bad, and the last 10% is me watching the trailer and pausing in between to talk about what I just saw and witnessed.

Just want to know what can I do, if I get rejected. Nervous as this is the first one I got on my second channel, I know its not a strike, but worried that it might be in the long run.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'd say you wait, there's nothing you can do at the moment unless you want to contact WB or whoever MC is to ask them to retract that. You can meanwhile keep the video up and should they accept the dispute you will get the money (If they don't it's for them...). From a quick Google search nobody knows what or who MC are and all contact pages I've found are gone but they claim a lot for WB apparently.

Upvote 0

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'd say you wait, there's nothing you can do at the moment unless you want to contact WB or whoever MC is to ask them to retract that. You can meanwhile keep the video up and should they accept the dispute you will get the money (If they don't it's for them...). From a quick Google search nobody knows what or who MC are and all contact pages I've found are gone but they claim a lot for WB apparently.

Hi thanks for the reply, I tried looking up the MC but no luck, but my counter claim was rejected and I posted off another one, this time its taking longer for a response, the first one was too quick, like no care or time taken to watch the video or review it properly.

My second channel doesn't have ads, as I dont reach the requirements yet for that channel, but I dont really want ads on that channel, and I hate to see a greedy corporation get revenue of my video which they didn't put any work into.[DOUBLEPOST=1542132517][/DOUBLEPOST]My second appeal worked, the claim is gone. That was stressful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.