YouTube Various questions leading into 2019

Magnumify

Rising User
Jan 21, 2015
California
Honestly I hope I am posting this in the right place to begin with. If I am not, please inform!

Firstly, I want to say it's been a while since I've used any forum, including Freedom!, and been an extremely long time since I've uploaded to YouTube. In that regard, for awareness, my current username is not what I go by in recent days, and when I accumulate enough points I will change it, honestly didn't even know I still had an existing account on the forums. Before I get into my questions that I want answered going into 2019, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my thread and respond!

First questions I have is in regards to Freedom!'s forum, Is it, and has it, been effective in your personal experience in growing your YouTube audience that stays active? How do you interact effectively with others? What tips can you give in growing on YouTube?

Do you believe it is ever too late to start making gaming content, and is the overall audience still there? (I question this because I have been away from YouTube gaming content for a while, and the last time I was heavily into watching content and creating content, was when it still was Xbox 360 days, Minecraft was at it's peak, and Fortnite was never a thing)

Thanks again for any responses and the time of reading this. I believe I have more questions, but I don't want to overload with questions.

Reactions: LW

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Freedom! has defenitely helped me to promote my content. Plus, I only find kind people here and never had a hateful comment which makes me even more happy to try and help to give answers the best I can.

Regarding to the gaming videos, I don't think it's too late (even though that's not the content I produce and usually watch so I think there should be other people who can answer that part better than I do)

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
I haven't grown much from Freedom yet, but it makes you feel less alone when you have a low sub count, because you get to be apart of an active community. Just look around for post that you have an opinion on, and if there aren't any, then start your own and see where it goes

Gaming videos aren't as big as they used to be (in my opinion), but they are still there and always will be. Although I don't have much interest in them anymore, I would never discourage someone for trying their hand at it, because who knows what could happen! :)