Network Upset with Freedom!

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
I have had this account for a good amount of time now, and I have tried to have my channel reviewed so that I could join the network, the only problem is they always find something wrong with my channel, It says Im am breaking the rules and guidelines of youtube, but yet my channel is at a very healthy status, I have no copyright strikes and theres rarely profanity on my videos. So I'm quite upset now that my channel can no longer be reviewed because I have "Reached my Limit".... This is a problem and I am rather concerned and considering never coming back to freedom....[DOUBLEPOST=1509505483][/DOUBLEPOST]I Believe I have solved the problem, but im upset its taken a while to solve it...

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm really sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience while trying to join the network. As you may know a channel must be reviewed before being allowed to join during which Freedom looks at any potential copyright or infringements on the channels, uploaded content, and even the amount of lifetime views - (due to YouTube new restrictions on joining networks).

Each time a channel applies for a review this is looked at by one of the onboarding team, and once the limit has been reached (I believe this is three times) then you would need to contact the support team about this, so they could look into your application, provide feedback if you wanted and then review it further if that is the case.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have had this account for a good amount of time now, and I have tried to have my channel reviewed so that I could join the network, the only problem is they always find something wrong with my channel, It says Im am breaking the rules and guidelines of youtube, but yet my channel is at a very healthy status, I have no copyright strikes and theres rarely profanity on my videos. So I'm quite upset now that my channel can no longer be reviewed because I have "Reached my Limit".... This is a problem and I am rather concerned and considering never coming back to freedom....[DOUBLEPOST=1509505483][/DOUBLEPOST]I Believe I have solved the problem, but im upset its taken a while to solve it...
Good to hear the problem has been solved and seeing your badge i take you are part of the Family :)
What was the problem before actually?

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Good to hear the problem has been solved and seeing your badge i take you are part of the Family :)
What was the problem before actually?
Well, I was apart of the freedom family until youtube hit me with that 10k view policy and now I'm 3.4k views Short