Staff Upload.tm Feedback and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hi guy's,

To collect more information from you guys in a central location I have decided to create this thread.
Upload.tm is very Alpha at the moment, and we want your help to improve it.
Currently, the platforms supported are:-
  • YouTube
  • Daily motion
  • Youku(Coming soon)
We would like you to help steer out development path so there will be many threads like this popping up for our products going forwards.What we would primarily like to know is:-
  • On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Upload.tm? Why?
  • On a scale of 1-10 How useful is it to you? Why?
  • What do you need most in Upload.tm?
  • Is there anything you can think of you do not want/need in Upload.tm?
  • What platforms would you most like to see integrated?
  • Have you noticed any bug's?If so what?
  • General feedback
We would very much appreciate anyone willing to spend a little of there time to help steer our development direction and future progression.

Thanks
Stef

Last edited:

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
  • On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Upload.tm? I give it a 10! Why? it helps being seen by the world. great to talk to real people!
  • On a scale of 1-10 How useful is it to you? 10 Why? like I say before. it helps in a lot of ways. it supports youtube like myself.
  • Is there anything you can think of you do not want/need in Upload.tm? need Category. it is a big plus!
  • What platforms would you most like to see integrated? n/a for now!
  • Have you noticed any bug's? No. even knowing there no bug so far, I think more setting can be helpful!
  • General feedback? This is a great tool and I know it will go far. I hope more website open up to this. I not sure if another website will support positionmusic.com on copyright. more info on that will be helpful!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefan Grant

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
A: 6 or 7 at the moment. I love this tool when it works, but it is just too buggy to rely on for now.

A: 9 or 10 for sure. Saves me tons of time not having to upload twice, all done on the back end. Copies descriptions and tags nicely. Best tool freedom offers.

A: Definitely a way to upload more than one video a day is the most important. Also a way to put a specific upload time and date for each individual video would be helpful. Better way to search for videos.

A: No need to sync playlists IMO. Dont see a need a use for Youtube->Youtube sync.

A: Improved Dailymotion, Facebook, and a way to sync my Twitch streams to my YouTube and Dailymotion channels directly from twitch.

A: Has plenty of bugs. List below:
1. Will not copy category to Dailymotion. Always posts under "News" category
2: Will not post everyday, even if the videos are queued up. Sometimes will take weeks to sync :/
3. Usually will not load all videos on the list
4. No way to change upload date for sync tool
5. Search bar does not work in any shape
6. Cannot upload more than 1 video a day (not a bug, but sometimes annoying)
  • General feedback
A: I love this tool. But it needs some work. It is a great tool and an amazing job to make something like this (I study computer science and it seems pretty hard to make a tool like this). It just needs some UI work, back end fixes, and optimization and it will be perfect. Would rather see improvements to current YT->DM before expanding to other platforms. It is better for it to work well to only one platform than be buggy for all of them. Thanks for the hard work developing this!

Reactions: Stefan Grant

Neocrypter

Rising User
Apr 25, 2014
Missouri
neosnotes.gm5.me
YouTube
Hi guy's,

• General feedback

Stef

I would give it about 7 in its current form, I have not honestly used it much other then to start syncing between YT and Daily Motion but so far im satisfied.

I would say usefulness is a solid 9, the ability to upload once then sync between multiple platforms is a huge time saver.

Personally I would like to see some kind of feedback on what it is doing eg. when the next scheduled video sync is, which video etc. And perhaps the ability to set the priority of the videos, as well as an imediate option for the purpose of making quick announcements as in " Streaming in an hour...." type thing.

I am very satisfied with its current selection of platforms.

personally I have not noticed any bugs, but again I have not used it much, more of a set it and forget it for me at the moment.

general feedback,

So far I think it is a great tool with a great future and will be watching its development closely and I would love to see more helpful tools such as this come down the pipeline. Keep up the great work.

lance bell

Rising User
May 13, 2014
Akron Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hi guy's,

To collect more information from you guys in a central location I have decided to create this thread.
Upload.tm is very Alpha at the moment, and we want your help to improve it.
Currently, the platforms supported are:-
  • YouTube
  • Daily motion
  • Youku(Coming soon)
We would like you to help steer out development path so there will be many threads like this popping up for our products going forwards.What we would primarily like to know is:-
  • General feedback
We would very much appreciate anyone willing to spend a little of there time to help steer our development direction and future progression.

Thanks
Stef

On you first Two questions, I would give it a 5 out of 10. The reason why is apart of the third question, which would be descriptions. I know that it is Alpha, but I really do not want to fill in that part if I do not have to.

Question #4 I am not sure until I use the finished product

Question 5 is all dependent on what other platforms there are out there(Not counting Liveleak, they are awful)

I personally have not noticed any bugs, but will keep you posted

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
@Robin “Williams” Muscato @TeamRespawn This is awesome feedback just the sort of thing I was looking for thanks for taking the team to help us out :) I will give it another week then write up feedback so we can decide what to do with the tool next.After this I will try and let you guys know whats going on with its future.

Stef
Thanks for taking the time to ask us for feedback, and great work on the sync tool as always!

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Why are the shadows decreasing instead of increasing when you mouse over them?
Hey Nitro,

Can you give me a SS of where this is happening I can't find it.

Again thanks for all the feedback guy's.

Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Thanks we are pushing a lot of fixes/changes this week :) So you should see a change.

Thanks for the help guys.
Stef

V

Varlais Alata

I got some feedback for ya, the pages are a bit too long. Perhaps shorten them a bit by 5 posts? Pleeeeease. It takes too long for pages to load, and no, I don't have a slow lappy. It's the length of the pages. Please take this into consideration.

V

Varlais Alata

A birthday thread. For people to post their birthday, and other members can wish them a happy birthday. Make it happen. Mine is coming up ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.