Solved unlinked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirag chris

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
India
YouTube
One months ago I recieved an email saying that i'm unlinked, please Freedom! I need another invite.
I don't know why this has happened i was just inactive for a while, I've been in Freedom for a year!

Please help me.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
One months ago I recieved an email saying that i'm unlinked, please Freedom! I need another invite.
I don't know why this has happened i was just inactive for a while, I've been in Freedom for a year!

Please help me.
You'll have to reapply to join like any other channel. Ensure monetization is enabled on your YouTube features page and reapply. You can also contact https://freedom.support.tm for more information.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you have been removed from the Freedom Network, it seems like this could of happened as you were inactive for around 3 months. You will need to reapply to join the Freedom network, and may need to post some recent content in order to be reconsidered. If you need any help or have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to contact our support team

Upvote 0

chirag chris

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
India
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you have been removed from the Freedom Network, it seems like this could of happened as you were inactive for around 3 months. You will need to reapply to join the Freedom network, and may need to post some recent content in order to be reconsidered. If you need any help or have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to contact our support team
whoaa zeke ur mod!

Upvote 0

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My channel is also unlinked due inactivity. It is not a problem as I need 10.000 views to reapply again. But how about music provided via freedom.fm like Position music and Epidemic sound. Can I or can I not use music on my streams and other videos until i reach YouTube's YouTubes/adsense required 10.000 views. My channel was unlinked 2-3 after YouTubes 10.000 required views and channel is not partnered again. It shows on freedom dashboard and i have adsense activated and I can add ads to my videos.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
My channel is also unlinked due inactivity. It is not a problem as I need 10.000 views to reapply again. But how about music provided via freedom.fm like Position music and Epidemic sound. Can I or can I not use music on my streams and other videos until i reach YouTube's YouTubes/adsense required 10.000 views. My channel was unlinked 2-3 after YouTubes 10.000 required views and channel is not partnered again. It shows on freedom dashboard and i have adsense activated and I can add ads to my videos.

You wouldn't be able to use the music provided by Freedom I.e Position Music and Epidemic sound, unless you are partnered with Freedom. While you do have the required amount of views in order to have monetisation (I can see your channel has over 18,000) you would need to wait until you are officially partnered with the Freedom network before using the music.

With this being said any music that you have used previously for your streams, and before you were unlinked should be fine. Though you can't use it for any future recordings. This also applied to music you may have used before - just making it clear you can't use old music again in new recordings.

If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

Upvote 0

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thanks. My main channel is partnered, but i mean my 2nd channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRMG33mPf1I1b4daTpvP4Mw which my posted screen capture is taken. It has only 912 view so far :D

But based on your reply, i need to find my monetize free songs to using my Twitch and youTube streams from somewhere else. Too bad that multilanguage YouTube page is so hard to run and that is why I nowadays stream in Finnish in my 2nd channel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.