Community Unhappy New Year: My dog, Charlie Died

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Not something one would expect on the first day of the year. Some details about Charlie's sickness are mentioned in the video, as well as a slideshow of as many videos an images I could find and fit into the video.

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
It's always sad when you have to put a pet down, but you gave him the best life that he could have, and you did everything you could to help him. We had to put my dog down a few years ago, because she couldn't walk anymore, and it felt weird not having her around anymore. I'm sure that it sucks now, but, on the bright side, there's a whole year ahead of you with many good things to offer!

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
It's always sad when you have to put a pet down, but you gave him the best life that he could have, and you did everything you could to help him. We had to put my dog down a few years ago, because she couldn't walk anymore, and it felt weird not having her around anymore. I'm sure that it sucks now, but, on the bright side, there's a whole year ahead of you with many good things to offer!
Well, at least we still have Tiffany. Even though she has her own share of health issues, she's still doing well, and managed to outlive two other dogs. Although one of them, named Buddy, was much older than her. He died at 17. My aunt said she didn't expect Tiffany to live past the age of 10. But now she's almost 13.

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
Well, at least we still have Tiffany. Even though she has her own share of health issues, she's still doing well, and managed to outlive two other dogs. Although one of them, named Buddy, was much older than her. He died at 17. My aunt said she didn't expect Tiffany to live past the age of 10. But now she's almost 13.
It's good to hear that you still have one, what kind of dog is she?