Gaming Undead Viking

UndeadViking

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello, I'm Undead Viking. I do gaming videos of all kinds, i used to have another youtube channel by the same name with 150 subscribers but i started again. Althought i've just started i have much planned such as the following:
  • Fallout 4
  • Skyrim
  • Hitman
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Sims 4
  • Warframe
What got me into YouTube?
I got into YouTube through the pure fact that i love gaming and i love when something special happens such as an insane amount of kills or cool kills and all that, so i thought why not share it with everyone else? so i have and i enjoy it and i hope you will too!

About me!
I'm 18, my name is Kyle i love gaming, science, space and astronomy. i don't know a great deal but i find it very interesting. I've left college and looking for a job. My favourite games are Hitman, Skyrim and fallout.

What my YouTube channel contains
My YouTube channel will contain a whole bunch of stuff, nothing specific or complicated. Just simple gaming videos and walkthroughs.

Here is my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmdicltWEDgFDkVs7Rwkxfw
This is not here for subscribers but is here for feedback. Please give me feedback, You don't even have to watch my videos. Give me feedback on anything you want as i need it.
Thank you

Reactions: AFKPlays

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Greetings Undead Viking!
This is really an informative Introduction from you and it's really nice.
Also, welcome to the Freedom forums and welcome as well into the Freedom family my man.
Good luck with you and your channel, cheers!

UndeadViking

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to the forums^^ Hope the people here can help your channel prosper. :)
Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1502798055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Greetings Undead Viking!
This is really an informative Introduction from you and it's really nice.
Also, welcome to the Freedom forums and welcome as well into the Freedom family my man.
Good luck with you and your channel, cheers!
Thanks

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello, I'm Undead Viking. I do gaming videos of all kinds, i used to have another youtube channel by the same name with 150 subscribers but i started again. Althought i've just started i have much planned such as the following:
  • Fallout 4
  • Skyrim
  • Hitman
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Sims 4
  • Warframe
I got into YouTube through the pure fact that i love gaming and i love when something special happens such as an insane amount of kills or cool kills and all that, so i thought why not share it with everyone else? so i have and i enjoy it and i hope you will too!

About me!
I'm 18, my name is Kyle i love gaming, science, space and astronomy. i don't know a great deal but i find it very interesting. I've left college and looking for a job. My favourite games are Hitman, Skyrim and fallout.

My YouTube channel will contain a whole bunch of stuff, nothing specific or complicated. Just simple gaming videos and walkthroughs.

Here is my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmdicltWEDgFDkVs7Rwkxfw
This is not here for subscribers but is here for feedback. Please give me feedback, You don't even have to watch my videos. Give me feedback on anything you want as i need it.
Thank you
From your choices of games! :D I have to say you're very much like me XD....But anyway, Great intro! I bet youtube will be just the place for ya!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Kyle!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We are both job seekers lol :x Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
  • Fallout 4
  • Skyrim
  • Hitman
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Sims 4
  • Warframe

About me!

Thank you
Welcome to the community :)

Used to play Warframe for a while. Fun game and heard many things have changed in the meantime :)