Undamned Channel Bundle

Alexander Sikorski

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I made a combination of channel graphics that I've been needing to update as of late, and I think they turned out quite well. I like how it's actually understandable, unlike my last one which just had a floating banner on a piece of paper. Though, I did screw up a bit on the Channel Art, as I cut out the stripes and logo to make the text able to be blended with the background.

I feel it needs some more work, I could use an edit on the objects (Freedom Logo Exempt) by making them look a bit better, or perhaps keep them the same, I like the rugged edges a little, and perhaps could add a little dripping like I have in my Channel Icon, which was actually previously made, and is actually a bit thicker.. Forgot how I'd done it though.. All I did to it was add in an ellipse and the stripes beyond it as such:

And, of course, I have some alternates that are brighter. Similarly the stripes, ellipse, and logo could be replaced for the same reasons, and definitely change the white scratches to black.

I believe that this was completely original, I just drew this icon up one day and took a picture of it, I've used it ever since, and there aren't any third party images. Any input is welcome, thanks.