Solved Unable to unlink freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

cold2d

New User
Aug 10, 2017
I am currently partnered with freedom, but want to unlink from it. I do not see any options under channel - Status and features.[DOUBLEPOST=1502336153][/DOUBLEPOST]I am unable to post a link to the pictures but I will pm it to staff if needed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you are indeed partnered with Freedom there should be a 'Remove access' button that you can press which will outline your intention to leave the network and begin the required 30 days notice. Is it showing on your status and features page that you are partnered with Freedom?

Upvote 0

cold2d

New User
Aug 10, 2017
I pm'd you the screenshots I took[DOUBLEPOST=1502487605][/DOUBLEPOST]I used to have the button, but I have no clue where it went.

doesnt let me post screenshot link

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I pm'd you the screenshots I took[DOUBLEPOST=1502487605][/DOUBLEPOST]I used to have the button, but I have no clue where it went.

doesnt let me post screenshot link
First of all you shouldn't rely on SocialBlade for channel information as this isn't updated regularly and can't be notoriously wrong, regarding network links, views etc, also rely on your Youtube dashboard. From your second screenshot it would appear that you aren't linked to the Freedom network, as otherwise you should see some more information under the 'partner verified' section of your Youtube dashboard, you can double check by looking at your Freedom dashboard - Profile > channel section and seeing if it states 'yes' under the CMS linked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.