Solved Unable to login and access the Dashboard (Unsloved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogMan Dan

Gamer/Content Creator
Freedom! Member
since my first thread was locked as SOLVED and it still has not been: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/unable-to-login-and-access-the-dashboard.237994/

I am still attempting to login into the dashboard
"When I try to login to my dashboard I get redirected to the main freedom webpage with a message stating I have been logged out due to inactivity. When I try to login with my Google ID (as always) I get an error message of "request failed status code 400"

In that original there was a reply where someone tried to login at freedom.tm/login and were sucessful, however when I try that I receive "You have no permission in this site. Try logging in Partner Dashboard" which puts me back to the original login page that still does not work.

I am beyond frustrated with this issue and sending a support ticket has not resolved anything either just keep getting the runaround and nobody can fix the issue.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry that your previous thread was marked as locked whilst the query was still outstanding. I'm not too sure why you would get the Status 400 error whilst trying log into the Freedom dashboard, I'm very surprised that there seems to be no apparent fix to the issue, especially if you have tried the usual efforts of deleting cookies / cache.

I'm not sure what else to suggest as we on the Forums don't have any access to account information, neither could we change this for you. I can only apologise that support haven't been able to fix this for you, I can try and get this pushed up the chain for you and try and get a result for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.