PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Hi my name is Platinum Purge aka Platinum Gaming. I have been on youtube since the early 06s but never continued with my channel as I thought YouTube was a joke. My first video was me washing up some dishes then spotting a squirrel outside chasing after it. Sadly the video and channel was lost down in the millions of videos uploaded onto YouTube.

So that's my brief Introduction, so why should you listen to my tutorials and not others? Well let me ask you this why are you here? Are you here to here the same tips and tricks other may have used or some new and exciting tips and trick you may wish to learn. So are you ready to grow on YouTube? Grab a notepad, tea or coffee and a biscuit. Have your YouTube channel open and get ready to grow with me on this journey. PS I’m not going to guarantee to get you 1000 subscribers in a week or something silly like this, but using these tips will put you a step ahead of the others!

CLICK TOGGLE SPOILER TO VIEW EACH STEP OF THE GUIDE! - (Displays the guide and shows more information)

Resources Needed

Link: YouTube
Name Generator: YouTube Name Generator For Cool Channel Names!
Social Media Checker: Namechk | Username, Domain & Trademark Search

So to complete step 1, You will need a unique name which represents the type of vidoes you will upload for example. Vloggers: ComeVlogWithMe, Gamers: GamePlayForYou. Coming up with a unique name is very good to tell your new audience the type of videos you're going to upload. Try and avoid making a name like: Game4usxxPWM1234. This is unprofessional and does not look nice!

Use the Name Generator to come up with some ideas for your name. Once you have got your perfect name make sure to use the Social Media Checker link to check if your name is used on the big social media sites like, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Twitter.

Congratulations you have completed step 1!

So in taking the best steps for your brand new YouTube channel, You need to understand exactly what you want to base your content around. Do you enjoy making comedy sketches or that awesome call of duty montage. I have listed some ides down below:

Entertainment/Film/Animation/Music - Music Artist, Movies, Clips from favorite TV Show, Film Critic, Animation Creator

Autos + Vehicles - Dashcam Videos, Recording your drive while speaking about a topic, Car Reviewer, Mechanic showing people how to fix cars, car collector

Pets + Animals - Upload your funny pet moments!

MODERATORS+ - Please do not delete this thread. I will be updating daily with more useful resources and tips! I plan on making a YouTube series along this and linking it in the thread soon. Every step will be covered and I plan on making the biggest Resources Thread for people to follow.

Last edited:

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Jesus Platinum im finding you everywhere now, You was on my old Garry's Mod server, i added you on skype once about a server and now im finding you here!

Reactions: PlatinumPurge