Resources Twitch Team Page!

motorpotter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
people who are wondering about revune share, as far as im aware it is to shown on there network page, if you go on hitbox then the revenue share will be there.

Ratkenos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2014
YouTube
Applied myself as well, now to wait for an hopefully positive reply :p

just got a proper schedule up, for about 4 days a week, with 4 hours each of those days.

Dark Madness

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2015
London England
YouTube
well mite have been a waste of my time but i have apply but i am a total newbie to twitch only singed up on there today lol but hay you never know i guess

what do u guys think waste of my time or not??

motorpotter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
tbf it takes a while for them to get back to you though is i applied around December and got accepted on 2nd February so just be considerate as they probs have a lot of people applying to join the twitch team

Reactions: LadySavoryy

LadySavoryy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
jadedroses.com
YouTube
tbf it takes a while for them to get back to you though is i applied around December and got accepted on 2nd February so just be considerate as they probs have a lot of people applying to join the twitch team
That's ok lol...not in a hurry ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1430336857][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's ok lol...not in a hurry ;)

motorpotter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
tbf ive not streamed much since i joined the group but im hoping they have chance to have freedom partners be a partner on twitch