Freedom! Member

lordorm

New User
Freedom! Member
Join our Twitch Team Page with any.TV!

www.twitch.tv/team/anytvnetwork

Do you stream on Twitch?

Join this team page at www.any.tv/twitch

Partner with Freedom! - www.freedom.tm - Be free.
I must be some kind of special stupid because i cant for the life of me figure out how to join... i press the links you have submitted but it just gets me going in circles and circles and circles.. :( HOW do i apply? i would very much like to do so.

Kind regards
Lordorm

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member
I must be some kind of special stupid because i cant for the life of me figure out how to join... i press the links you have submitted but it just gets me going in circles and circles and circles.. :( HOW do i apply? i would very much like to do so.

Kind regards
Lordorm

I talked to support and have the link that will let you access the Twitch Team Page!!

***Here is the link to the form TO JOIN the TWITCH TEAM PAGE:***

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VbiGGzLMX0S3SuaBj6Ygn2Q_owF8Yrxd-TIzGY_PS40/viewform?embedded=true

Reactions: lordorm

InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
Hello,
I'm not currently able to stream (due to slow internet so I won't be applying for the any.TV group yet), however when I can stream I have made a schedule that I will be streaming every Saturday evening on my Twitch channel. I know that the requirements for the any.TV group is to stream at least 3 times per week for at least 1 hour per stream, however I don't think I'll be able to do this, however I plan to stream for possibly 2-3 hours+ in per stream. Despite me not being able to stream at least 3 days per week, would I still be allowed to join the any.TV group on Twitch or is 3 days a week an absolute minimum?