Twitch opinions...

ATHunters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
A_T_Hunters
Hi all I'd like to gather some thoughts, I have been streaming to Twitch on and off for a while (Like to do it more but work to make money slows me down, like a lot no doubt). I stream all games I feel are worth the stream and if I am not making guides for the YouTube guide. The question that lays unanswered is what do people feel the best balance between quality and gaining viewers??? I have decided from trial and error that 720p at 60fps, especially seen as sometimes I export to YouTube, do you agree???

ATHunters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
A_T_Hunters
Thank you, when streaming directly from the PS4 I am still undecided about having the comment box enabled for disabled, so I am still trialing that, what's people's opinions on that side as well???

Dormienda26

Rising User
Jan 9, 2017
Denver
YouTube
I think that if you have it enabled then you may be able to interact with your audience more. That'll lead to more engagement and ultimately more enjoyable streams.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Yea its not a good idea to disable that box, the whole point of twitch is that your audience is able to interact with you and get live reactions. Theres not alot of point in twitch if people cant say things to you, otherwise you might aswell stick to youtube videos. Thats just my opinion though, at the end of the day its what you prefer. Goodluck.

NotapenguinGFX

New User
Jan 22, 2017
I don't think you should use 60 fps but 720p works. Try lowering it to 30, the quality might decrease a bit for the viewers with high internet speed but it will make your stream more available in areas where internet speeds are not that high ( and trust me there are a lot of such areas ). The quality for youtube should be fine in 30fps too.