DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello to everyone!
back in January and near the start of February (roughly) I had mentioned that if my Twitch stream channel reached 200 followers by the end of June, there would be a special charity stream on July 1 for Canada Day. And... we have reached the goal. Some time after my last stream I checked my Twitch channel and I thought there was only 3 more needed. When I checked (it was either April 28 or 29) to see how many followers would be needed, I find this...

So... if anyone has already followed me from here on Twitch, thank you all first of all.

Second... because of reaching this 200 followers milestone goal, there is now going to be a charity stream on July 1 at 1pm CDT (Central Daylights Time - USA/Canada). And the charity I have chosen will be announce by the end of May via in a Youtube video (you can find the Youtube channel linked to my profile). Last time I tried the "Save The Children" charity but that stream failed since there was literally no viewers. Hopefully this upcoming charity stream will do MUCH better. And the charity I am thinking of is a more local one. Figured this time I would start of small and eventually go to bigger charities in the future once the smaller ones start doing better.

So for those who are subscribed to me on Twitch... watch out for an upcoming video. All of the information will be in the upcoming video of what the charity will be, why I'm planning this charity stream, and what kinds of things will be included for the charity stream.

NOTE: If anyone wants to volunteer their time into helping me out with some of the planning, just send me a DM and we can talk more privately. I don't want to give too many spoilers just in case some don't want the upcoming charity stream stuff ruined for them

ONCE AGAIN: Thank you to all who have followed me on Twitch and all who have also supported me (even if you haven't actually watched any of my past streams). This charity stream couldn't be possible without all of the supportive people watching, modding my streams, informing others of my streams/channel, etc. So thank you all so much... from the bottom of my heart. <3

Reactions: Koala_Steamed