Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Hello everyone today I want to share my experience with tube buddy (free version) and SEO!
To make sure that your video is seen around you need to first search for a title, seriously, before even writing the script search for the title, for a title that is at least 60 in the scoreboard for the keywords that Tube Buddy is going to show you, try different titles, try more specific titles but before you write anything make sure to know the title!

Second step write the script and try to put your title in the script and read it out loud, seriously, not even kidding google will analize your video and know what you are talking about so, title and video have a match already!

Third step is to write a good caption and this time too try to put you title and different versions of your title there it will help with the metadata and SEO

The last but not least important is tags, now I'm going to use my recent video as example because it worked and I want to share something valuable that works and not a bad example... my title is " 5 tips to be positive (live a positive life)" I said this in the intro, I put it into the description box and the the tags where like this "5 tips to be positive - 5 tips to live positive - 5 tips to live a positive life - 5 tips for positivity - 5 tips for a positive life - 5 tips to be positive and happy etc.." all down the line of similiar title possibilities amd the result where pretty good, my eleven views video is 2nd in 6 search results against 1 mil views at least, and probably will stay around there for a lot of time, atleast I hope it does.
This was my guide/experience with SEO and Tube Buddy if you have questions make sure to ask them and I'll try to help you! Hope this was helpful Cheers!!!

Reactions: LW