Trump Disqualified from Presidential Race (Yes, I know he wasn't actually disqualified)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I watch from a distance mostly. He is way ahead in the polls mostly and that tells me something - mostly he is saying what a lot of people are thinking whether right, wrong, or indifferent.

The one thing I will say, he may be saying a lot of odd stuff, but he doesn't mince words which is a nice change. The other thing is given a choice between him or Bernie and Hillary, I'll vote for Trump.

Bernie is my first choice with Hillary being a close 2nd... I'd rather Ted Cruz over Trump any day.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I'll tell you why he's leading... His mild form of stupidity, and from my perspective extreme rudeness, has gained him more media attention than almost any other candidate. As we know bad publicity is always good publicity when it means getting out there. The terrorist attacks are even making it easier for him, I think his favorite word is literally "wall" and as long as he continues his racist approach of deport the muslims, nuke-em-all, and refuse refugees he will maintain that majority republican vote out of the civilian fear of terrorists.

That being said... I'm voting Bernie, Trump is 100% not what this country needs.
You are very misinformed, I suggest you research instead of listening to mainstream media. I know the truth and u know Trump can help this country more than any candidate.
Are you crazy?! Sanders wants to give every student free college expenses! That will bankrupt the economy.

I'm not going to argue or reply anymore, I know the truth. You will find out eventually.[DOUBLEPOST=1452716101][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watch from a distance mostly. He is way ahead in the polls mostly and that tells me something - mostly he is saying what a lot of people are thinking whether right, wrong, or indifferent.

The one thing I will say, he may be saying a lot of odd stuff, but he doesn't mince words which is a nice change. The other thing is given a choice between him or Bernie and Hillary, I'll vote for Trump.
An candidate is better than Hillary, shes a liar and a cheater. She's the definition of Washington DC.[DOUBLEPOST=1452716184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bernie is my first choice with Hillary being a close 2nd... I'd rather Ted Cruz over Trump any day.
Ted Cruz wants to let every refugee in this country, absolutely insane. Trump is more qualified , dedicated, and loyal than any other candidate. My family and friends are all voting for Trump, he supports the honest working man, he doesn't work for Washington.

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Just read an article, Trump is still in the presidential race as what he said isn't necessarily a stab at religion, but more so at the people affiliated with the threat of national security of the Americans. Sadly, he is still in it