Trump Disqualified from Presidential Race (Yes, I know he wasn't actually disqualified)

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Because he said along the words "Muslims should be banned from entering the United States". The White House says it disqualifies him, but nothing official has been declared.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
If trump was to become president ... who here thinks we may end up in a world like Fallout? XD Ok ... maybe not that bad ... but seriously ... why would anyone vote for him anyway? His views on things are just so damned warped and weird.

I have a feeling he isn't actually going to be disqualified ... but it certainly would be nice if he did.

TimedNovaHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2014
Just to make things clear here. Trump has not been officially been disqualified from the election. What has been happening is many sections of people have told him that he should withdraw from the race. I mean really he does not really have a chance at this point so well just see what happens. Here is a quick reference for you guys as for whatever reason nobody has posted anything like that yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/donald-trump-josh-earnest-disqualified-president-muslims/

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
If he does get disqualified, I'm not gonna be surprised based on the headliners he's been making.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The media (and John Earnest) misused "disqualified" as a term. It was used in the context of "he is not capable of..." rather than "We will not let him".

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
The media (and John Earnest) misused "disqualified" as a term. It was used in the context of "he is not capable of..." rather than "We will not let him".

It's true there are rules a candidate has to abide by to run that could disqualify him/her or are am I wrong?

Just to make things clear here. Trump has not been officially been disqualified from the election. What has been happening is many sections of people have told him that he should withdraw from the race. I mean really he does not really have a chance at this point so well just see what happens. Here is a quick reference for you guys as for whatever reason nobody has posted anything like that yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/donald-trump-josh-earnest-disqualified-president-muslims/

He never really had a chance honestly. He will pop up on the news with his numbers and garbage. When it comes down to it the majority of Americans won't vote for him or Hillary Clinton.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It's true there are rules a candidate has to abide by to run that could disqualify him/her or are am I wrong?

He never really had a chance honestly. He will pop up on the news with his numbers and garbage. When it comes down to it the majority of Americans won't vote for him or Hillary Clinton.
Technically, what Trump said isn't against the "rules" of running for president.

The first amendment states that one is not to persecute, separate, demean, or otherwise harm an individual based on religion.
This isn't about religion, though. It's about security and a religion just so happens to be tied to it. So to stop the threat, we stop the type of people that might be the metaphorical cyanide grapes from entering the country.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Trump isn't disqualified, no one can disqualify him, he's a private entity. Also, just because the White House says "We don't want him running" doesn't mean anything. Trump is still running and he is STILL winning in every national poll. I suggest you all do some research before you confused people with these posts.[DOUBLEPOST=1450147894][/DOUBLEPOST]
Trump isn't disqualified, no one can disqualify him, he's a private entity. Also, just because the White House says "We don't want him running" doesn't mean anything. Trump is still running and he is STILL winning in every national poll. I suggest you all do some research before you confused people with these posts.
For all the people that say trump is racist, spoiled, or whatever else... He is a very successful business man and a large portion of his employees are of different races, Mexican, etc. I also think all Muslims that come here ILLEGALLY should be deported and never let back in, that goes for any person that comes to the US illegally. Also, Trump is very qualified to fix this economy and at least he doesn't feed you what you want to hear like every other candidate. At least he doesn't lie like Hillary about Benghazi, the private emails, etc. I think you guys should do more research before accusing people of things. That's it for me, peace out.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Trump isn't disqualified, no one can disqualify him, he's a private entity. Also, just because the White House says "We don't want him running" doesn't mean anything. Trump is still running and he is STILL winning in every national poll. I suggest you all do some research before you confused people with these posts.[DOUBLEPOST=1450147894][/DOUBLEPOST]
For all the people that say trump is racist, spoiled, or whatever else... He is a very successful business man and a large portion of his employees are of different races, Mexican, etc. I also think all Muslims that come here ILLEGALLY should be deported and never let back in, that goes for any person that comes to the US illegally. Also, Trump is very qualified to fix this economy and at least he doesn't feed you what you want to hear like every other candidate. At least he doesn't lie like Hillary about Benghazi, the private emails, etc. I think you guys should do more research before accusing people of things. That's it for me, peace out.

Sorry, but seriously? What research are you talking about? I have heard crazy things come straight from his own mouth. You can't get anymore direct than that. He also has been caught lying about many things himself, right on his own show. I see him as a total nut job. Someone who doesn't understand reality.

So you tell me, what research trumps something that trump says himself? ... Pun intended.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Sorry, but seriously? What research are you talking about? I have heard crazy things come straight from his own mouth. You can't get anymore direct than that. He also has been caught lying about many things himself, right on his own show. I see him as a total nut job. Someone who doesn't understand reality.

So you tell me, what research trumps something that trump says himself? ... Pun intended.
Trump hasn't lied since he has started running for president. Like I said, at least he doesn't send government related emails to other foreign leaders and leak material like Hillary Clinton has. She also got multiple of our ambassadors killed in Benghazi.

Another thing is that Donald Trump can provide us jobs in America, no one can find a job right not but Trump knows what to do to fix that. Also, he is going to be very strong against terrorists and radical Muslim groups which is great because no other candidate has stood their ground and genuinely want to get rid of ISIS.

Lasty, Trump might be rude at times and is unfiltered which is a good thing. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear, he speaks the truth and real talk instead of babbling. He can change the US for the better, who cares if he says things once in a while that might offend people? People need to have thick skin and get over it if we want to fix this country.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Trump hasn't lied since he has started running for president. Like I said, at least he doesn't send government related emails to other foreign leaders and leak material like Hillary Clinton has. She also got multiple of our ambassadors killed in Benghazi.

Another thing is that Donald Trump can provide us jobs in America, no one can find a job right not but Trump knows what to do to fix that. Also, he is going to be very strong against terrorists and radical Muslim groups which is great because no other candidate has stood their ground and genuinely want to get rid of ISIS.

Lasty, Trump might be rude at times and is unfiltered which is a good thing. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear, he speaks the truth and real talk instead of babbling. He can change the US for the better, who cares if he says things once in a while that might offend people? People need to have thick skin and get over it if we want to fix this country.

It's not really about him offending people, it's about him saying stupid crap. The fact he says stupid crap leads me to believe he will do stupid crap. You might be right ... he might know how to do some of these things, but that doesn't mean he would be a good fit overall. That doesn't mean he will not mess other things up. Also, that doesn't mean he will make things better.

Honestly, I don't think it matters who wins. I just get the feeling trump would only make things much worse, and not better, out of all the candidates.

Last edited:

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube

Anyone who thinks a politician doesn't lie or someone who is rich and wealthy with 3 bankruptcies cares about the average American... Needs a reality tech