Top 3 favorite movies?

TeamTetrad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2015
YouTube
This is too hard... this isn't my top, but its the best I can come up with at the moment....

1. Seven Samurai
2. Whiplash
3. Forrest Gump

-Matt

Reactions: Nuke

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Oh... this is actually hard to decide.
Maybe
1. A Clockwork Orange
2. Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Back to the Future

However, looking at my DVD collection I can say that I am surprised that no Japanese or European movie made it on the list.

TeamTetrad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2015
YouTube
Maybe
1. A Clockwork Orange
3. Back to the Future

However, looking at my DVD collection I can say that I am surprised that no Japanese or European movie made it on the list.
+1 for Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange"

Reactions: 8-Bit-Relic

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Pacific Rim - Non-stop action, Robots fighting 21st Century Godzilla things.
Tomorrowland - As a futurist, this is one of my favorite "think time" movies.
Avatar - Very pleasing to watch visually. I especially enjoyed the bio-luminescent scenes.

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Maybe
1. A Clockwork Orange
3. Back to the Future

A Clockwork Orange and RHPS are definitely on my list of favorites! They are so good!!!

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I'll may be a "cinema director wannabe" who knows nothing about cinema and photography but you have to excuse me... I can't understand the "wow" on that A Clockwork Orange. I've seen it twice, and it's a great movie, yes. I like Kubrick, but I can't understand the awesomeness in that moive.

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I'll may be a "cinema director wannabe" who knows nothing about cinema and photography but you have to excuse me... I can't understand the "wow" on that A Clockwork Orange. I've seen it twice, and it's a great movie, yes. I like Kubrick, but I can't understand the awesomeness in that moive.
Well, the movie has so much details...
The colour of the hair of Alex mother is changing in every scene.
The probation officer who is clearly trying to get closer to Alex as he should but doesn`t speak it out.
The background music which often fits the rhythm of walk of an actor....

It is all about the details in that movie.

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube

Adding onto what @8-Bit-Relic said, the movie is about the psychological changes within Alex. His changes and the changes that happen within his environment are all ironic and sardonic, especially in the very end. That is why it is such a good movie to me :)

Reactions: 8-Bit-Relic