Other Milestone Took a while but I finaly have it!

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I'll be honest with you guys...
Took me long a very long long time!
But after I finally got a new PC!

So yeah, honestly feels great to actually play games in a normal speed, not only that but i also the working speed is amazing, yes i'm an ilustrator, so it makes my job easy ♥

Btw this ~PC it's an ASUS minigaming PC ROG GR8 and I am very happy, just need to get an eternal HDD because of the SSD space on the PC haha xD

But just wanted to share this ilestone and that's one off the Patreon Milestone, my new one is to reach 100 supportors, it does not matter how much you pleage, just need to get 100 at least

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'll be honest with you guys...
Took me long a very long long time!
But after I finally got a new PC!

So yeah, honestly feels great to actually play games in a normal speed, not only that but i also the working speed is amazing, yes i'm an ilustrator, so it makes my job easy ♥

Btw this ~PC it's an ASUS minigaming PC ROG GR8 and I am very happy, just need to get an eternal HDD because of the SSD space on the PC haha xD

But just wanted to share this ilestone and that's one off the Patreon Milestone, my new one is to reach 100 supportors, it does not matter how much you pleage, just need to get 100 at least
Nice! Enjoy with your new Pc ^^