HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,

So I primarily do video games let's plays on my Youtube channel, but want to expand to the world of Vlogging. Now I know there are a ton of others in this Freedom community who vlog, and I was hoping if you had any tips of advise to share for someone who's looking into starting it out. It's always intrigued me, but I just never proceeded with it.
Let me know your thoughts and tips regarding it below.

Thank you.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

So I primarily do video games let's plays on my Youtube channel, but want to expand to the world of Vlogging. Now I know there are a ton of others in this Freedom community who vlog, and I was hoping if you had any tips of advise to share for someone who's looking into starting it out. It's always intrigued me, but I just never proceeded with it.
Let me know your thoughts and tips regarding it below.

Thank you.
Not a vlogger myself but when seeing others i always notice their confidence when facing the camera, their excitement when telling something they want to share and the interaction they have with their audience

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Not a vlogger myself but when seeing others i always notice their confidence when facing the camera, their excitement when telling something they want to share and the interaction they have with their audience
I'm a pretty energetic person and sometimes I feel I can portray that through video. thank you

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Be unique, be confident. Whatever is the most interesting aspect about yourself, let that be the theme of your vlogs. Instead of making a vlog, and letting whatever you say follow, make the type of personality you are the focal point, and let the vlog follow.
Thank you. I plan on starting it soon as I'm getting a new phone in a couple of days with a MUCH better cam and recording solution

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I'm obviously new here, and I have a super small channel... But I love clogging. It's so fun to be able to look back and watch them... Just show your personality! I joined this place hoping to find relatable people. Just talk to the camera like its a friend lol.
Thanks for the tip I truly appreciate it.... though I would love to know what clogging is...LOL Just joking around. Thank you again, and welcome to the community by the way!

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
When you first start it'll be really weird BUT You'll soon get over that, Sometimes when I vlog and I don't really want to talk/don't have the time at parts I film an bunch of B-Roll that I can edit later in post production! My vlogs are now build on me, my girlfriend and my style of editing! So find whats comfortable for you to do and just have fun with it! Best of luck man!

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
When you first start it'll be really weird BUT You'll soon get over that, Sometimes when I vlog and I don't really want to talk/don't have the time at parts I film an bunch of B-Roll that I can edit later in post production! My vlogs are now build on me, my girlfriend and my style of editing! So find whats comfortable for you to do and just have fun with it! Best of luck man!
Thank you man, great tips.

Reactions: Blucky

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Me and my boyfriend started a vlogging channel and we're only now getting the hang of it. But most comments we have been receiving is how good it is that we interact a lot with the camera and look directly at it so I guess that's a way of showing your personality

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
When you are vlogging imagine a viewer watching the vlog. Don’t have the camera too close to your face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk