Tan Tan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys. I have been having a hard time growing my channel, so I was wondering if anyone knew any tips or tricks to make your YouTube channel grow? Thanks

TheRealRyanMickens

Rising User
Oct 1, 2015
California
YouTube
Being active in the community seems to be the best way. I get the most comments and views whenever I comment on other people's videos.

And I dont mean "hey check out my channel" type comments lol. I mean like, actually giving them feedback and comments related to the video. It usually makes people want to click your profile and check it out too, but ya lol.

I know the goal isn't to have other content creators watching, but I think we all need to start off with eachothers help so "regular people" can find our channels eventually.

So i'd start by checking out channels similar to yours. If its gaming, find other small gamers, and try to make friends! That can lead to collabs too!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The most common answer would be to visit the Tips & Tricks section as there are many threads were people share their experience with usefull things among them.

As for the basics of growing a youtube channel i always find it important that you have a organized Home screen, this means having a channel trailer, variety of sections like Populair and Recent uploads, Playlist section and if you livestream then the tab can be quite usefull.

Besides that have a eye catching banner and thumbnails wich grab the attention. have short and specific Titles, a well detailed description with possible links to social media and other playlists. Make the tags as specific as possible, is it entertaining, for pc, xbox, playstation? And use as much of this variety as possible.

Last and sure important the about section wich most don't do. Use this page to tell why you are unique and why should someone sub?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
make a actual channel trailer where you present us your channel and that gives us a reason to sub you.
use thumbnails for each video.
make more playlists for each serie you do and put all your active ones on your home of your channel.

and that's it for now. you doing it pretty well. but that's all what you had to do, to be better ;)