1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Guest, welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Please do not post any links until you have a post count of at least 5 otherwise your post will simply be rejected to prevent spam. Some other key words may also trigger this system, if you have issues writing a post please contact an administrator. This also affects signatures and the "About You" page in your profile.
  3. Hey Guest, remember to read the rules before posting! :)
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest - Want to know what our Social media pages are? Great! see: Here :)
    Dismiss Notice

Staff Time to bid farewell!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fourth Wall Games, Jul 16, 2017.

By Fourth Wall Games on Jul 16, 2017 at 4:31 PM
  1. Fourth Wall Games

Fourth Wall Games A Sarcastic Brit Retired Moderator

Forum Posts:
    Hi all.

So many of you will know me around the forums over the past few years and may have noticed a considerable drop in activity over the past month or so. I am in the process of moving, my girlfriend is due to have our baby in September and work is as busy as ever.

Due to all of the above, I have decided to step down from my role as Moderator, I have had a great time being part of the forum team and would like to thank all other other moderators and admins for being such a great bunch of people and being there with me.

Also the community, has been a lot of fun talking and chatting with everyone and obviously warning you all for breaking rules! ;)

I will still pop on to the forums every now and then, however time really isn't my friend right now.

So I wish good luck to everyone on their YouTube channels, their futures and their dreams.

Thanks for everything,
    Fourth Wall Games
    :)

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fourth Wall Games, Jul 16, 2017.

1. KrazyK Gaming
      KrazyK Gaming
      Congrats on the baby!
      Good luck with your moving too!
      Fourth Wall Games likes this.
    2. Korbin
      Korbin
      It's a shame to see you go,
      I wish you well with ye future endeavours and your upcoming child.
    3. Dev_J
      Dev_J
      Sad to see you go, best wishes for the future with your family.​
    4. TheGaminCentral
      TheGaminCentral
      Wow congratulations man!.....really happy for u and now u are going have a nice little family
      It was great to see u here and I wish u have a lovely future and a lovely family and ofcourse a healthy one
    5. zeke morgan
      zeke morgan
      It's a real shame to see you go, but I want to wish you all the best for the future.
    6. Danny
      Danny
      Family always comes first. :) Early congratulations on the baby, TJ.
      Good luck with all your future endeavours!
    7. LW001
      LW001
      It sounds like a great choice for you to step down from the role now, as said above family comes first. Congrats again on the baby and good luck for the future!
    8. Showcase One
      Showcase One
      The past couple of years have been great! It's been awesome having you as a mod and your contributions have been noticed widely.
      I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours and hope to see you around!
    9. Koala_Steamed
      Koala_Steamed
      It's been a please working with you over the years! Wish you luck with everything at home as well :)
    10. TwilightPrinze
      TwilightPrinze
      Best of luck with the moving and enjoy your time becoming a dad :)
    11. Smart Facts UK
      Smart Facts UK
      Enjoy your extra free time! :)
    12. HealPleaseHeal
      HealPleaseHeal
      Best of luck to you and the misses and hope for a healthy birth of your child.
    13. Pskovanion
      Pskovanion
      Shame to see you leave Fourth wall, im sure you'll be missed! From my personal experience i can at least say that it has always been a pleasure to work with you :).

Best of luck with raising your child in september, i hope there are no complications there! I hope we'll speak eachother sometime in the future
      Danny and Koala_Steamed like this.
    14. Row
      Row
      Sad to see another colleague go but still, best of luck with life and stuff! :D
    15. Chris Delmuro
      Chris Delmuro
      Congrats on moving and the baby. Hope life treats you well.
    16. iGoDZoFLuiGii
      iGoDZoFLuiGii
      Congrats on the baby! and Good luck with moving.
    17. CephasRed
      CephasRed
      Congrats on the baby! Take care! :D