FFF This guy dropped one thread.. then dipped!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Yes I know it is a Saturday, the original FFF was created for Friday but I forgot to push it to the Announcement page, so it's delayed once again :/
That's right, I am back with this week's roundup of news from all around the Freedom! Forums.

You may have noticed, I haven't been around on the forums and there is a reason for that of which I will explain a little bit later on.

I spy with my little eye, a contest?

Well... not quite, sorry to get your hopes up.

I can't say much in the whole grand scheme of things but what I can and will say is that the team here at Freedom! have been putting in a lot of work for an upcoming project and a contest can be seen in the horizon. Legends say that this is something you really want to keep an eye on, as the rewards may be far more than you would imagine.

IT'S OVER 9000... by a mile!

It can't be a normal FFF without at least one mention of you guys, so here we go!

If you had 972 days in your life to spend watching YouTube, who would you watch? Well let's cut the story short, @NoDragonsPlz of course, because he reached over 1.4 million minutes watched on his channel. Now that figure is amazing, when I used to do YouTube, I was lucky to get an average of 20 minutes watched per video, so I would have to upload 70,000 videos before I am at that number.

That number makes me want to faint. Go give the thread a bit of love, as you always do Freedom Family.
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/1-4-million-minutes-watched.238186/

It is time to say Goodbye.

Goodbye to what? What's happening?

As mentioned at the start of the thread, I haven't been as active around the forums as I would have hoped to be, this being because of high levels of coursework that I have to complete, other work related issues and personal issues, all of which have taken up a lot of my time. This started in May. I was hoping that I would have a little bit more time later on in the year but as it has come to light, this has not been the case.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of Freedom! and working with incredible people, it really did feel like a 'family', however even though I haven't been pushed by my recent inactivity, I am going to announce today that I will be resigning from my place as Moderator in the Forum Team.

Over two years ago, I joined Freedom in the hope to build my channel in a way that people will appreciate and enjoy the content I created. I met a wonderful group of people and decided to regularly discuss things on the forums. On September 2016, I was contacted by the Koala himself on the introduction of chat moderators, which I was quick to accept as I really had a strong passion in the community and wanted to make this forum as Family Friendly as possible.

On May 2017, I was promoted alongside my partner in crime @zeke morgan to full moderators, which we continued to do what we knew best, ever since, we've been joined by many other faces.

Unfortunately, not everything can last forever, so the cycle must continue.

So that's it for another week, or the final week for me. Let the Freedom Family live on many years more. As always, we are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As LW001 has said above, I think we all owe you a massive THANK YOU for all the hard work you have done on the forums during your time here. It really has been a pleasure working with you during this time, and the amazing job that you have done on the FFF's. It is a shame that your going, but I understand you reasons, and I want to wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Reactions: LW