Tips & Tricks Things You Should/Shouldnt Talk Of In Your Video

Moneyforum

New User
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
This is my first contribution to the forum, actually second, first one is me joining this forum =).

I based this tutorial on my thought, what I like dislike about youtubers, so I will sometime mention who.

Here are a few things you shouldnt talk about/do in your video.

• Do not beg for money
  • Do not get into political debate or anything of the sort, it never ends well.
  • Dont brag about the profit you make from them watching your videos. Some people are jelly fish and I dont understand that/
  • Talk in a way to feel superior then your streamer.
    AND DONT PUT IMAGE THAT YOUR VIEWERS MIGHT BELIEVE IN! LIKE I JUST DID....
  • Rant on your viewers because you're unhappy, telling them about it is no big deal, but putting it on them...ew, get yourself together and keep it rolling!!
  • Troublemaker like Fouseytube(used to watch him a lot), but nowadays, he just constantly trying to give us life lesson... about how to be a succesful youtuber and that we shouldnt never give up on our dream. It's REALLY ANNOYING, so dont do that. What are you and who are you to tell me that? Mommy? Basically, dont sound like my mom.
  • Dont be a weirdo.
  • Dont say a lot of empty words.
  • Stay on the ethical side, your user might not be as sketchy/deep as you. You can tell your stories and all, but try to avoid this a bit, look like a clean figure ahah.
  • Avoiding contacts with your viewers.
  • DO NOT TALK ABOUT RELIGION! Nowadays people are really open minded, but some are not.
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IN YOUR VIDEOS!

• Interaction. Talk with your viewers. Basically if you had an adventure, ask them did they have any or anything to let them comment, reply to you.
  • Read your viewers feedback on your vids, and try to change what they dislike. [ A bit off topic]
  • Show your happiness and that you enjoy making those videos! It always make me smile when people are having fun!
  • Nothing comes up in my mind right now, so I will end it here.
That is how I feel, any constructive critism would be great! EVERYTHING HERE IS BASICALLY MY POINT OF VIEW, NOT HERE TO HATE!

Last edited:
Reactions: Row

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
This is my first contribution to the forum, actually second, first one is me joining this forum =).

I based this tutorial on my thought, what I like dislike about youtubers, so I will sometime mention who.

Here are a few things you shouldnt talk about/do in your video.

• Do not beg for money
  • Do not get into political debate or anything of the sort, it never ends well.
  • Dont brag about the profit you make from them watching your videos. Some people are jelly fish and I dont understand that/
  • Talk in a way to feel superior then your streamer.
    AND DONT PUT IMAGE THAT YOUR VIEWERS MIGHT BELIEVE IN! LIKE I JUST DID....
  • Rant on your viewers because you're unhappy, telling them about it is no big deal, but putting it on them...ew, get yourself together and keep it rolling!!
  • Troublemaker like Fouseytube(used to watch him a lot), but nowadays, he just constantly trying to give us life lesson... about how to be a succesful youtuber and that we shouldnt never give up on our dream. It's REALLY ANNOYING, so dont do that. What are you and who are you to tell me that? Mommy? Basically, dont sound like my mom.
  • Dont be a weirdo.
  • Dont say a lot of empty words.
  • Stay on the ethical side, your user might not be as sketchy/deep as you. You can tell your stories and all, but try to avoid this a bit, look like a clean figure ahah.
  • Avoiding contacts with your viewers.
  • DO NOT TALK ABOUT RELIGION! Nowadays people are really open minded, but some are not.
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IN YOUR VIDEOS!

• Interaction. Talk with your viewers. Basically if you had an adventure, ask them did they have any or anything to let them comment, reply to you.
  • Read your viewers feedback on your vids, and try to change what they dislike. [ A bit off topic]
  • Show your happiness and that you enjoy making those videos! It always make me smile when people are having fun!
  • Nothing comes up in my mind right now, so I will end it here.
That is how I feel, any constructive critism would be great! EVERYTHING HERE IS BASICALLY MY POINT OF VIEW, NOT HERE TO HATE!
Now this is something i can fully agree too as i see it happen to many times/ I myself don't do commentary most of the time due to personal reasons but there are times i do.

This is a good guide for people who use commentary :)