Forums They change this so much

Sirtrex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
So I used to be in the freedom family for a while and now I just got back. In the past freedom was more easier to post things. Now I see these things credits that makes it a little bit complex. I already read the rules how they work. Just saying I like the old version. They have their reasons why they implemented credits, my guess is to be more sociable. Nothing else to said.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey, this is the support section which is for questions, please post this type of stuff in the suggestion and feedback forum. (I've sent it to a mod so nothing to worry about there). That said the forums still work the exact same way, credits are only for additional features that are purely cosmetic. You can still create threads and replies the same way in most sections (Media posts cost some credits but that's literally two replies worth so overseeable) and when you want a title or signature links or a chat color or something else you can get those by spending the credits you've worked up to. If you have questions about this or anything else I'll be happy to respond and help in the support section.