where my cent go
where بدون عنوان.png
dd.png

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom operates on 2 month delay for payments I.e the money you earned during July is paid at the end of September. So there is no need to worry Freedom pays everything that is owed to you it may just need more time to show up on your account because of the delay in payments as I previously explained.

Seleniar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi 55gamer5 ! zeke morgan is right. Let me explain in details . On YouTube they estimate everything,that's why you get those numbers there.Also Freedom! is paying 2 months later,so first you'll get the numbers on 31st August,NOT ESTIMATES,and the money will be paid to you at the end of September.What earnings you get in August,you get the numbers on 30 September and will be paid on 31st October.

I hope this clarifies things

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Those are your earnings from the past 28 days, Freedom is showing what you earned. That's mostly July, and some of August. If you look at the dashboard, it's only showing June because July earnings haven't come through yet.
Should be sometime in the next week that July will show up, and around that time next month August will show up, and so on.